Our physical therapists evaluate, assess and treat medical disorders and injuries so you can return to everyday activities.
Your physical therapist at MacNeal Hospital will begin by:
- identifying your limitations in range of motion, strength and balance.
- gauging your functional mobility in bed mobility, walking and stair climbing.
- assessing your need for a walker, crutches or a brace.
- educating you and your family on your condition.
- creating your plan of care.
MacNeal’s outpatient care team is able to treat a variety of conditions including:
- Post-surgical conditions (orthopaedic, cardiac and general medicine)
- Orthopaedic conditions, such as post-casting, neck and back pain, tendonitis and arthritis
- Neurological conditions, including stroke
- Post-trauma or injury conditions
- Work-related injuries
Physical Therapy is located in the South Basement of MacNeal Hospital. Please call 708-783-3134 for more information.