MacNeal Hospital’s cardiac catheterization labs provide diagnostic and interventional cardiovascular procedures for cardiovascular disease and/or symptoms. At MacNeal, our newly renovated lab provides you with state-of-the-art technology to assess your heart’s condition and provide treatment. Services provided at our cardiac catheterization labs include:
- Cardiac catheterization including thrombectomy, atherectomy, stenting and angioplasty
- Carotid stenting
- Electrophysiology including 3D mapping, radiofrequency ablation, pacemakers and defibrillator Implants
- Peripheral angiograms of the legs, kidneys and neck
- Pulmonary artery (PA) pressure monitoring for heart failure (CardioMEMS)
- Treatment for structural heart disease and patent foramen ovale (PFO)
Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 7:30am – 4pm
We also have a team of three trained catheterization lab staff members who are on-call 24/7.
To find out more about how the MacNeal cardiac catheterization lab can care for your family, contact Director Rosenda Barrera, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708-783-2413. You can also reach the lab at 708-783-3360.