MacNeal Hospital offers a complete continuum of rehabilitation services tailored to meet a wide variety of rehabilitation needs. Services ranging from education and prevention to specialized recovery from complex illness or injury are conveniently located on one campus, allowing one familiar location for all of your rehab needs.
- Maximize recovery, helping each person reach their highest physical, emotional, communicative, social and work potential.
- Utilize a collaborative team approach to ensure successful coordination of the treatment process.
- Encourage participation from every patient and patient’s family/support system in the treatment process.
- Support the patient and their family in adjusting to a new or modified lifestyle and serve as a link to resources in the community after discharge.
- Educate each patient or their family/support system on how to be an advocate for themselves in the community.
- Maintain or improve the level of independence through modifications, adaptations, equipment, and education.
- Provide one-to-one treatments by licensed clinicians through education and a superior patient experience.
- Ensure the highest safety and quality and a hands-on approach to ensure successful outcomes.
The MacNeal Center for Rehabilitation offers a newly remodeled space within MacNeal Hospital dedicated to meeting your rehabilitation needs. When you’re not ready to return home, we strive to recreate all aspects of daily living while promoting a safe and independent lifestyle with 24-hour medical support. We have private and semi-private rooms that can be equipped with specialized equipment as needed. There are two multi-purpose dining rooms available for patient and caregiver use. During therapy, our patients benefit from traditional therapeutic interventions in our large therapy gym, and have access to a fully equipped kitchen and laundry area where patients can safely practice homemaking tasks and other functional integration skills.
We’re Here to Help
Whether you know the level of care you need or could benefit from our support or assessment to guide your decision, we’re here for you. Contact us any time:
Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology, Vestibular Rehabilitation & Lymphedema Management
Monday-Thursday: 7 am - 7 pm
Friday: 7 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 7 am - 3:30 pm
Everyday: 7 am - 5 pm
Everyday: 7 am - 5 pm
Monday-Friday (closed Wednesdays): 8 am - 5 pm