MacNeal Hospital's Transitional Year Residency Program:
- offers a comprehensive one-year curriculum that emphasizes hands-on medical study and the freedom to explore elective specialties.
- views you as an important part of our team - with full acceptance among all departments and equal access to resources.
- supports your goals by providing a broad-based residency education in a modern, well-equipped, multi-site institution.
- provides a wide range of learning experiences under the supervision of board-certified physicians, senior residents, researchers and other MacNeal Hospital faculty.
- assures high-quality medical education experiences through our affiliations with Northwestern University and the University of Illinois.
- prepares residents for lifelong learning through critical examination of current medical literature.
- includes a strong benefits package.
- USMLE score on Step 1 of 230 or above on first attempt
- Completed medical school within the last 3 years
- Submit application through ERAS
- Deadline for ERAS Applications is October 31st
Please note, we do not sponsor visas.
If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Vaso Zafer, Program Coordinator, at 708-783-3403.