- Qualified candidates must have, or will have, completed a PharmD at an accredited College of Pharmacy or equivalent degree.
- All residents must be licensed by the Illinois Board of Pharmacy by September 1.
Required Application Materials (to be completed in PhORCAS)
- Completed PhORCAS application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts for pharmacy education
- Three letters of recommendation
- We ask that reference writers fill out the standard reference form within PhORCAS. Additional letters of recommendation will not be considered.
For further information, please contact:
MNH Pharmacy Residency
Department of Pharmacy
3249 Oak Park Ave
Berwyn, IL 60402