Easily Collaborate with Physicians
Referral is Loyola Medicine’s free mobile app that makes it easier for you, your staff and your patients to work with specialists at Loyola University Medical Center, Gottlieb Memorial Hospital, MacNeal Hospital and specialists at other Loyola Medicine locations.
The Loyola Referral app is a convenient way for doctors, physician assistants, rehabilitation therapists and athletic trainers to make referrals and communicate with the referred specialist.
Benefits for referring doctors:
- Search doctors or specialists by clinical interest, office location and/or language.
- Make a referral with one tap. We take care of the rest.
- Send specific details to help streamline scheduling.
- Help patients keep track of referrals by sending the physician's profile instantly to their phone without sharing your cell phone number.
- Reach physicians quickly by cell phone, pager, backline or assistant.
- Ensure physicians know the best way(s) to reach you.
- Receive prompt follow-up from the referred physician.
Benefits for referred to physicians:
- Allow clinical and administrative assistants to access referrals.
- Directly contact the referring physician.
- Track all incoming and outgoing referrals in one convenient place.
It takes about five minutes to get started and helps us ensure that specialists you refer to have your current contact information.
Call 844-773-3775 with any questions you may have or to sign up over the phone.
REFERRAL is used under license from Flare Health, Inc.